Coming to school
- Regular attendance is important. Children build trust and continuity when they can "predict" their school schedule.
- Arriving during the 10 minute greeting time is essential to children feeling accepted and comfortable in transitioning to the school environment.
- Upon arrival the adult dropping off a child must enter their 4 digit PIN on the keypad in the lobby near the classroom door.
- Note: Accurate daily attendance print-outs are critical during an emergency evacuation! Therefore, a nominal $1.00 fee will be charged if a child is not properly signed in/out after an inital grace period.
- The parent or other authorized adult picking up a child must enter their 4 digit PIN on the keypad before entering the classroom.
- Note: Unauthorized adults will not be permitted to pick-up until the parent has given written consent and assigned a PIN number. Keep consent lists up-to-date at all times!