- How do I log onto eCollege?
In the "User ID" box enter your Hartnell Student ID (no begining zeros - ID# 0012345 = 12345)
You can Find your ID by looking:
1.On the back of your CatCard
2. Logging into PAWS and clicking on “My Profile” under your name
3. On a printed registration receipt
In the "Password" box enter the default password of "student"
If you have taken online courses with Hartnell before, you may have changed your password. In this case the word “student” will no longer work. Use the last password you entered into the “my profile” section of the course. If you cannot remember your password, please check here .In order to log into your online class you need to do the following:
1. Enroll in the class through Hartnell College Admissions. It takes 24 hours, once enrolled with A&R, to gain access into eCollege
2. Access your email on a daily basis. Hartnell Gmail is now the official means of communication at Hartnell, and all students are accountable for the information sent out via email. For more information, see http://www.hartnell.edu/students/mail.html
3. Attend the orientation if one is scheduled for your class.If you have trouble logging in, please do the following:
When can I log onto eCollege?
- Contact your instructor.
- Contact email@example.com or call 877‑740‑2213
- Contact the Hartnell Tutorial Services Coordinator, 831-755-6738
You will be able to log onto eCollege the first day of the semester.
- How do I access my class once I've logged onto eCollege?
Once you have logged onto eCollege, you will see a list of the online classes in which you are currently enrolled. To access a class, click the class number and name. This will bring up a sceen with class announcements. Links to the class syllabus and weekly course information and assignments will be found on the left hand side of the eCollege display screen.
- How do I submit work through the drop box?
Click the drop box tab or button at the top of the eCollege display screen. Click the Submit an Assignment Link. Click the down arrow on the right hand side of the Basket display window. Use the down arrow to select the correct basket for that week's assignment. Click Add Attachments. Click the Browse button, then navigate to the location of your assignment file which has been created and stored your flash drive, diskette, or folder the hard drive. Select the file and click Open. Click the Attach File button. You should see the name of your file appear in the little window under the words Step 2: Attach file. Click OK. This will return you to your previous screen display. Don't forget to click the Submit button!
How do I check my grades?
To check your grades, click the Gradebook tab or button at the top of the screen. Ungraded assignments will appear as an asterisk (*). Graded assignments will appear with a letter grade or numerical score. Click the grade. This will open up a window that allows you to view your instructor's comments or to retrieve and open files the instructor may have returned for you to review.
- Got more questions?
If you have additional questions, please send them to Frank Henderson, Tutorial Services Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org