Subscribe & download
Request Event Added
(STAAR Assessment )
Welcome to the Hartnell College Assessment Center
1. Submit an application to Admission & Records Office before testing.
2. Make an Assessment appointment by calling:(831)759-6054
- Bring a photo I.D the day you test.
- Know your Hartnell I.D or Social Security number
- Be 10 minutes early the day of your Appointment & for Orientatioin
3. Register for Fall 2012 DS-OR Orientation section
4. Attend Orientation
5. Schedule a follow-up appointment with a Hartnell Counselor in September by calling: (831)755-6820
- No children are allowed in the testing room
- No personal calculators
- No ipods or headphones
- The Assessment Calendar is subject to change.
- The Assessment is not timed, approximately 2 hours to complete Math and English.
If you have a disability and need special accommodations, please call DSP&S:755−6760
Accuplacer is a computer-based Assessment, if youneed assistance using the computer,we can assist you.
PLEASE BE THERE ON TIME, THANK YOU!