TRIO is a federally funded Student Support Services Program designed to assist 160 first-generation, low-income, and disabled Hartnell College students as they prepare to obtain a two-year degree and/or transfer to a four-year university.
The services provided by Hartnell College TRiO/Student Support Services are:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Be at least a half-time student, working toward a degree at Hartnell College and/or planning to transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Financially limited, according to Federal financial aid criteria and/or
- First generation college student (meaning neither parent has earned a baccalaureate degree) and/or
- A student with a verified disability
- Spring Admission: Students must attend a new student application workshop during the month of August, prior to the Spring Semester.
- Fall Admission: Students must attend a new student application workshop during the month of January, prior to the Fall Semester.
- For more information & for workshop dates please contact us by phone (831) 759-6013