To qualify for the TRiO Student Support Services Program, a person must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- Be at least a full-time student, working toward an Associate of Arts degree at Hartnell College and planning to transfer to a university AND
Have an academic need as determined in the interview with the TRiO director and be either:
- Financially limited, according to the TRIO Federal income guidelines and also using financial aid criteria and/or
- First generation college student (meaning neither parent has earned a baccalaureate degree) and/or
- A student with a verified disability.
How do I apply?
- For more information, click on the TRiO Student Support Services Program Application link to the left. If you need more information, please contact us Monday through Friday at the TRiO Office or by phone at (831) 759-6013, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org